Written Result of CISF (AC) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Exam 2009
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
C.I.S.F. (Asstt. Commandants)
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009.
1. On the basis of the results of the written part of the CISF (ACs) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2009 held by UPSC in December, 2009, the candidates with the under-mentioned Roll Nos. have qualified for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll numbers are shown in the List is Provisional.
2. The Central Industrial Security Force (Nodal Authority nominated by Ministry of Home Affairs) will intimate to the candidates about the date, time and venue of the Physical Standards Tests/Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) & Medical Standards Tests, to be conducted by them. In case, any candidate whose Roll No. figures in this list does not receive the intimation regarding the same by the 5th of February, 2010, they may contact the Central Industrial Security Force on Telephone No.24361309 / Fax No. 23387310.
3. The marks of candidates who have not qualified in the written examination shall be available on the Commission’s Website within 30 days from the publication of this Press Note and would be available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
4. The candidates will have access to the marks only after keying the Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks would, however, be issued by UPSC to those candidates who make written request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope. The candidates desirous of obtaining the printed/hard copies of the marks should make request within 30 days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s Website -”http://www.upsc.gov.in” beyond which no such request would be entertained.
5. Candidates are advised to intimate change in their address, if any, to the CISF Authorities, 13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 and UPSC immediately, to facilitate delivery of summon letters to them promptly.
Roll Numbers (as per list enclosed).