Vajiram and Ravi IAS Test Series of General Studies 2010
Download Vajiram & Ravi IAS Test Series
General Studies 2010
- Indian Polity
- General Studies
- Current Affairs (Oct. Nov. & Dec. 15th, 2009)
Time Allowed : 1.5 Hrs.
Maximum Marks: 150
Some Questions :
Which of the following instruments carried by India’s Chandrayan-1 helped in detecting how the moon ‘produces its own water”?
- (a) Atom Reflecting Analyser
- (b) Moon Mineralogy Mapper
- (c) Multi-frequency Scanning Microwave Radiometer (MSMR)
- (d) Imaging Spectrometer
With which of the following Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries India has developed its first defence ties?
- (a) UAE
- (b) Saudi Arabia
- (c) Oman
- (d) Kuwait
Which of the following statements are true about the Project ‘Mission Clean Ganga’?
(1) It was launched by National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA) to treat municipal sewage and industrial effluent before letting them into the Ganga.
(2) The deadline for this project is 2020.
(3) The Government will spend Rs.25,000 crore over the next 10 years to create necessary treatment and sewage, infrastructure for the project.
(4) The resources will be shared by the Centre and the States over a 10-year period in consultation with the Planning Commission.
Which of the above statements are correct?
- (a) 1,2 and 3 only
- (b) 1, 2 and 4 only
- (c) 2, 3 and A only
- (d) 1.2, 3 and A
DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE :
- Vajiram and Ravi IAS Test Series of General Studies 2010 (PDF)
- Vajiram and Ravi IAS Test Series of General Studies 2010 (ZIP)