Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank | Recruitment of Office Assistant
Application are invited for the jobs vacancy of Office Assistant (Clerk cum Cashier at Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank UBGI, Muzaffarpur, Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank is sponsored by Central Bank of India. Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank shall be in the districts of Araria, Katihar, Kishanganj, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Gopalganj, Madhepura, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, purnea, saharsa, saran, sheohar, sitamarhi, siwan, supaul, west champaran and vaishali in the state of bihar. More details about Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank UBGI Jobs Vacancies are as follows:
UBGB JOBS DETAILS
- Office Assistant / Clerk cum Cashier
Total Vacancies: 399,
RESERVATION WISE VACANCIES
- Schedule Caste: 65
- Schedule Tribe-05
- Extreme Backward Class: 72
- Backward Class: 48
- Backward Class Women:12
- General: 197
Out of which
PWD – 12, EXS – 40
Pay Scale: Rs. 4410 – 13210.
Age Limit: 18-26 years as on 01.12.2009 Relaxation as per Govt. rules
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION [ As on 01.12.2009 ]
- Graduate degree from any recognized University
- 10+2 or 10+2+3 pattern/11th standard of 11+3 pattern /pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- Pass with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in Matriculation/senior School Certificate (old pattern) or equivalent.
- Diploma in Banking recognized by State or Central Government /State Government or Union Territory.
For GEN / OBC : Rs.200/-
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
The written test for the post of Clerk cum cashier ( Office Assistant ) will be held on Sunday, 21.03.2010
- Last Date For Reciept of Application should be sent only by Ordinary Post to Post Box No. 18202, Dahisar (East), Mumbai -400 068 on or before: 25.01.2010 in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Office Assistant Recruitment Project – 2010 and choice of centre for written examination Centre Code Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank………… .
- Date Of Written Examination : 21.03.2010
HOW TO APPLY :
a) All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format given at the end of this advertisement to reach on or before the last date for receipt of application. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
b) A candidate must fill the application form in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/her own handwriting.
c) Application should be in A-4 size paper (11.69” X 8.27”) and should be strictly as per the format and contain no correction /alteration /over writings. Certified copies of the following shall be enclosed to the application.
i) Caste /tribe/community/disability /defence service certificate in case candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExS.
ii) Class X certificate /mark list containing date of birth.
iii) Xerox copies of educational qualifications certificate.
iv) Domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
d) Application complete in all respects should be sent only by Ordinary Post to the following Address:-
Post Box No. 18202
MUMBAI -400 068