UPSC Online Application Form Filling Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in to access the home page of the ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Notification No 05/2010-Engg. published in the Employment News dated 30.01.2010 excerpts of which are also available in the ‘Examination Notice’ submenu of the ‘Guidelines to the Candidates’ menu.
- Place the mouse over the ‘Examination’ menu. The link would display a set of two options namely ‘PART-I Registration’ and ‘PART-II Registration’.
- Clicking on ‘PART-I Registration’ link would take you to the list of all the active examinations, where you can select to apply for any of the listed examination by clicking on the link ‘Click Here’ against each exam.
- Clicking on ‘PART-II Registration’ would take you to the second part of the online application, which we will discuss and follow later in these instructions.
- When the candidate clicks on Click Here link for the particular examination (as indicated in step 4) he/she will be redirected to a new page for entering into PART-I Registration of Online Application.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed for the PART-I Registration. Clicking on ‘Continue’ button opens-up a fresh blank form for the PART-I Registration. The Part-I Registration process is FURTHER divided into 5(FIVE) pages in which the candidates have to fill in the information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Below every field clear instructions for filling up are written which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Union Public Service Commission. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication required with the commission.
The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination process.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before 11:59 P.M. of 22nd. February, 2010 after which the web-link will be disabled.