Kerala PSC | List of Eligible Candidates for UP School Assistant (Tamil)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
DISTRICT OFFICE, THRISSUR
The following are the Register numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for interview for selection to the post of U P SCHOOL ASSISTANT (TAMIL) on Rs. 4000 – 6090(PR) in EDUCATION Department (Category No. 65/2006) in Thrissur District on the basis of the OMR Test held on 08.08.2008.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way indicate the respective rank on the basis of the said test.
LIST – I
R 120003 R 120004 R 120006 R 120007
List III (Physically Handicapped candidates
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to Scrutiny and admission of applications on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register Number in the Short list does not confer any right on the candidate to be called for interview or for subsequent inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The Short List is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidate in the application and subsequent claims made will not be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates whose register numbers are included in the Short List are directed to send self attested copies of documents to prove their claims made in the application, ie, qualification, date of birth, community and other benefits, if any to which they are entitled to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission, District Office, Thrissur, within 15 days from the date of publication of this Notification. The register numbers of those candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose applications are found otherwise defective will be deleted from the short list without further notice.
All Candidates who possess requisite qualification and have attended the OMR test held on 8.8.2008 are included in the Short List.
The candidates belonging to the Other Backward Classes, included in the Short List who are required to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per GO(P) No.117/2008/SCSTDD dated 19/12/2008 shall produce the same at the time of interview. Candidates who fail to produce the required Non Creamy Layer Certificate will not be entitled to the benefit of Community and will be considered as open competition candidates
The date, time and place of interview will be intimated in due course.
According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed. But Candidates can apply for rechecking of their answerscript after the publication of the Ranked List for the post. Detailed Instruction in this regard will be given in the notification published along with the Ranked List for the post.
- Maulana Azad Institute Of Dental Sciences | Recruitment of Senior Residents
- Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi | Recruitment of Lab Technician