Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC Deputy Registrar Recruitment
HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, PANCHKULA
Closing Date: 30.04.2010 (07.05.2010 for applicants from Forward Remote areas i.e. State/Union Territories of North East Region, Lakshadweep Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Laddakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub division of Himachal Pradesh).
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates forthe recruitment of the following posts.
RECRUITMENT OF THREE TEMPORARY POSTS OF DEPUTY REGISTRAR
(GROUP-A) CORPORATIVE SOCIETIES HARYANA (UNRESERVED) IN CORPORATION DEPARTMENT, HARYANA.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600 – 39600+5400/- Grade Pay.
Age:- Candidate should not below 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 30.04.2010. Essential Qualification:
- Second class post graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or a first class Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Law/Business Management of a recognized university.
- Five years administrative experience in a Development Deptt.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
(i) Relaxation in upper age limit upto 45 years is also available to unmarried female candidates of Haryana State Only.
The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all these candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
For application forms and detailed information write to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by remitting Rs. 500/- for General Category including Dependent son/daughter of ESM of Haryana candidates and Rs. 125/- for candidates of SC/BC/ESM/PH of Haryana only through Indian Postal Orders/Bank Drafts (from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India) payable to the Secretary, HPSC at Panchkula with self addressed (with Pin Code) envelope of 24 x 11 cm. size duly stamped with Rs. 40/- for registered post upto 23.04.2010 only otherwise thereafter application form will not be sent or on cash payment at the counter from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M and 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M. on all working days till closing date. The candidates must write their names, address in block letters, name of the post for which application form is required and category of form i.e. General or Reserved (SC/BC/ESM/PH of Haryana only) because there will be two sets of application forms one for general category including Dependent son/daughter of ESM of Haryana and another for reserved category and no application form will be supplied to those candidates who do not remit the full prescribed cost of application form and envelope as stated above. No extra fee, other than the cost of application form as stated above, will be required to be deposited along with the application form.
- Indian Postal Orders or Treasury Challan or Bank Draft issued after or on the date of publication of this advertisement and till the closing date and payable to Secretary HPSC, Panchkula will only be accepted by the Commission.
- Incomplete application Form i.e. without proof of age and the minimum required qualifications will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications will be determined on closing date for receipt of application Forms.
- HPSC will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agency and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly.
- Incomplete application Forms or unsigned application Forms shall render the candidates ineligible.
- In orderto be eligiblefor applying for these posts, a candidate should be:-
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a citizen of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India:
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.