EMPLOYMENT NEWS Issue Dated 28.11.2009
THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.11.09
MAIN ATTRACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYMENT NEWS ISSUE DATED 28.11.09. Employment News issue dated 28.11.09 contains several attractive advertisements from some of the leading PSU/GOVT. Departments as below:-
- Union Public Service Commission invites applications for various posts.
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank requires Officer Scale-I and Clerk-cum-Cashier.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites applications for Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO).
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites applications for the post of Head Constables.
- Staff Selection Commission (Southern Region) invites applications for the posts of Store Keeper, Technical Assistant and Jr. Zoological Assistant.
- State Bank of India declares the result of written examination held on 13.09.2009 for the post of Management Executive.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Faridabad requires Research Scientists.
- University Grants Commission notifies Post Doctoral Fellowship for SC/ST candidates for the year 2009-2010.
- The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. requires Young Professionals.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited requires Asst. Engineers, Engineers, Sr. Engineers, Dy. Managers etc.
- Union Public Service Commission declares the final result of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2009.
- ITI Limited, Bangalore invites applications for the posts of Software/Hardware Engineers, Mathematicians, HR Professionals etc.
- IIM Lucknow needs Librarian, Sr. Administrative Officer and Pvt. Secretary to Director.
- Shri Ram College of Commerce offers admission to Two Year Full time Post Graduate Programme in Global Business Operations.
- Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal declares the results of written examination held on 22.02.2009.
- National Institute of Immunology, Delhi invites applications for the posts of Staff Scientists, Asst. Engineer and Jr. Engineer etc.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute needs Security Supervisor, LDCs etc.
- Central Employment Exchange invites applications for the posts of Jr. Technical Assistant, Sr. Technical Assistants etc.
Employment News issue dated 28.11.2009 contains advertisement for job vacancies of more than 79 Govt. Departments.