Deputy Commissioner, New Delhi | Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Job
Government of NCT of Delhi,
Office of the Dy. Commissioner Central,
14 Daryaganj New Delhi 110002.
Government of NCT of Delhi, Office of the Dy. Commissioner Central, Applications are invited for engagement of LDCs on purely contract basis for a period not exceeding one year on Fixed Emolument of RS. 9000/- per month.
Lower Division Clerks (LDCs) :
Essential Qualification & Experience : Matriculation OR equivalent. Preference will be given to the Graduates.
Scale of Pay : RS. 9000/- per month on Fixed Emolument.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 27 years.
IT Qualification : Well versed In MS Word and Exel.
How to apply for above post :
Application compelete in all respect on plaine paper, The applications Should be accompanied by two passport size photographs pasted along with attested photocopies of all documents relating to Residential Address, date of birth, education qualification experience and IT Qualification should be summited by hand in Room No. 13 Office of the Dy. Commissioner Central, 13 Daryaganj New Delhi 110002 on or before 18.01.2010 at 1700 hrs.
- Last Date of Application Submission : 18.01.2010 at 1700 hrs.
- Display of the short list to appear for Interview at the notice board of this office on 23.01.2010 at 1700 hrs.
- Display of list of selected candidates to appear for test will be put up at the notice board of this office on 02.02.2010 at 1700 hrs.
- Date & time of type test (to be conducted on computers) will be held a Veer savarkar, Basic Training Centre, Pusa New Delhi 110012.
- Display of Result of selected candidates on notice board of this office at 10.02.2010 at 1700 hrs.
Source: Hindustan Times