Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) | Recruitment | Advertisement No: 01/2010
Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens defined in Articles 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government:
- Vety. Asstt. Surgeon/Extension Officer (Vety)-“Class-‘B’ Class-I (Junior Grade)” Under A.H.& Vety Department:
- 43(FORTY THREE) Posts
- Scale Of Pay:Rs.4,390/ to Rs.11,425/ PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Age: Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years as on 01.01.2010. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have at least a Degree in Animal Husbandry & Vety. Science/Dairy Science from a recognized university/Institution.
- Junior Teacher In Medical Institute, Jorhat Under Health & Family Welfare (B) Department.:
- 13 (THIRTEEN) Posts
- Scale Of Pay: Rs.8,000/ to Rs.13,500/ PM + 2(two) advance increments plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Age: 21 years to 38 years as on 01.01.2010. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree from a recognized university and registered under Assam Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Last Date: 08.02.2010
For more details visit:
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Placement Paper Pattern 2010
- dM Technologies Placement Paper 2009 (Aptitutde and Technical)
- Infosys Placement Paper 2010 (Interview)