Apply Online for UPSC Engineering Services Exam
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2010
It is informed that in addition to the existing system of applying through a Common Application Form for the Examinations, conducted by the Commission, the candidates for Engineering Services Examination, 2010 can also apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online application form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-ll as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates applying Online are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 50/- [excepting Female, SC, ST & PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before starting filling up of Online application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .png format in such a manner that each file size should not exceed 40KB each.
- The Online applications for Engineering Services Examination, 2010 (Part 1 and 2) can be filled from 6th February, 2010 to 22nd February, 2010 till 11.59 pm after which link will be disabled.
“Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”.